|Abbreviation||FT / PT|
The Master of Science in Marketing is a one-year full-time programme which offers a rigorous and cutting-edge learning experience, with a focus on best marketing practices and strategies in today's fast-changing economy. It is designed for young professionals who seek to acquire the latest knowledge, managerial insights and industry practices to craft winning strategies and excel in the marketing and related professions.
The programme is composed of three groups of modules on (1) marketing insights, (2) analytical tools, and (3) decisions framework for marketing professionals. It emphasizes strategic perspectives built upon a strong intellectual foundation, with an all-rounded training to sharpen students' analytical, communication and intellectual skills.
Upon completing the programme, students will be able to:
- Stay ahead of key marketing developments in face of millennial consumers, emerging markets, internet plus, etc.
- Understand market trends and assess consumer insights when formulating marketing strategies
- Transform innovation and insights into managerial actions to fuel business growth
Mode of Attendance
Full Time (one to two years)
Medium of Instruction
Programme Entrance Requirements
1. A recognised Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
2. Statements from two referees; and
3. A TOEFL/IELTS* score if you are not from an English teaching university.
(*A minimum score of 550 (paper-based test) or 80 (internet-based test) in TOEFL, or a minimum overall band of 6.0 with no subtest lower than 5.5 in IELTS is required.)
4. Two years of work experience (applicants without two years of work experience will also be considered if they have prior internship or learning experience related to marketing and business)
Programme Admissions Advisor
List of Programmes
Round 1: 12:00nn (HKT), November 15, 2017
Round 2: 12:00nn (HKT), January 17, 2018
Round 3: 12:00nn (HKT), March 14, 2018