|Fee Items||Amount (HK$)|
HK$ 350 (non-refundable) for Credit bearing programmes
HK$ 100 (non-refundable) for Non-credit bearing programmes
|Programme Fee||Fees vary from programme to programme. Please refer to programme webpage for details.
|Accommodation Fee||Residential Package:
Living Expense: HK$ 3,500/month (approx.) in HK
Miscellaneous: HK$ 1,000/month (approx.) in HK
Visa Application Fee
Social and Cultural Activities Fee (if you do not join the Residential Package)
* Fees are non-refundable after your acceptance of offer.
As all places are offered to successful applicants on a first-come, first-served basis, we will confirm your place on the HKU Summer Institute only until your fees have been paid in full.
Online credit card payment (Application fee/Accommodation fee/Programme fee)
Once your application is successful, the online credit card payment will be made available to process payment for your application fee, accommodation fee and programme fee (if applicable) by the deadline.
- HKU Summer Institute accepts MasterCard, Visa and UnionPay. If the credit card information you submit is incomplete or if the credit card payment is declined, you are not registered in your course(s). To avoid a delay in the admission process, you may consider to use a credit card without a daily charge limit.
- HKU Summer Institute is not responsible for fluctuations in international exchange rates or interest charges due to the timing of credit card charges or refunds.
- A small number of programmes may have specific payment requirements for programme fee. If your application is successful you will receive the fee payment instruction.
Other payment methods (Programme fee/Special expenses)
- Some programmes accept other payment methods such as wire transfer or local cash deposit (for local applicants).
- Payment instructions will be attached with your offer letter set. Please read and follow the instructions carefully to proceed your programme fee payment.