How to enroll HKU Summer Institute 2017
Step 1: Review programme details and requirements
- Read the programme information and specific requirements here.
- Ensure that you have fulfilled the entrance requirements of HKU Summer Institute.
Step 2: Complete application online
- Register and create a personal application account on HKU Summer Institute Online Application System. An email acknowledgement will be sent to your registered e-mail address immediately.
- Complete the online application form and upload all the requested supporting documents.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee online by MasterCard, Visa and UnionPay.
* Application will be processed only when ALL supporting documents and the application fee reach our office before the deadline.
* Once the application has been submitted, amendments are NOT allowed. Please contact us if you wish to make changes to your personal particulars after submission of application. Applicants are strongly advised to check their details carefully before submitting the application and keep a record of their submission.
Step 3: Confirm offer
- Confirm the offer via online application system when you receive the acceptance notice from HKU Summer Institute or related Faculties.
- Apply for accommodation if you would like to stay at HKU administered residences. (applicable only for programmes which do not include accommodation).
- Payment of programme and accommodation fee. Payment Instructions can be found here.
Step 4: Apply visa
- All students who are not a permanent resident of Hong Kong are required to obtain a visa before they can enter Hong Kong for the purpose of study.
- Visa application details can be found here.
*Please quote programme code (if applicable), your application number and full name in all future correspondence with the HKU Summer Institute. Enquiry without sufficient information will not be entertained.