The Taster Day programme, which was first launched in 2014, aims to offer local junior secondary students an exciting taste of the unique energy of HKU campus life. Students have the chance to learn from HKU's friendly and knowledgeable professors and experience a range of interesting workshops.
Please join our Facebook group to know more recent news from HKU Taster as well as information about forthcoming events.
What's Next: HKU Taster @ Summer 2017
We are pleased to inform you that the HKU Taster @ Summer programme 2017 for S2-3 secondary school students is available to enroll starting March 24, 2017.
The HKU Taster @ Summer 2017 day programme immerses junior secondary school students in the unique vibrancy of campus life and excites their palates with amazing taste sensations. Through a mosaic of intriguing workshops, students will savour the 2-day learning experience led by innovative professors who will challenge them to think differently and creatively.
Dates: July 31-August 1, 2017 (Monday & Tuesday)
Time: 9am-6pm (Registration starts at 8:30)
Medium of Instruction: Cantonese/English
Fee: HK $900 (Lunches are included)
Application deadline: May 31, 2017
Workshops offered by HKU Faculties:
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Disclaimer: Programme contents are subject to change without prior notice.
You are invited to join our Facebook group( https://www.facebook.com/hkutaster ) to know more recent news from HKU Taster as well as information about forthcoming events
- Register at https://www.summerals.hku.hk/application/auth/login
(Please choose“Secondary School”in Level of Study)
- Activate the account by clicking the link on the confirmation email
- Login to your account and choose “Course Selection”
- Select “HKU Taster @ Summer 2017” and complete the following information:
- Personal Information
- Academic Qualifications
- Awards & Scholarships
- Upload the supporting documents*:
- Most recent academic transcript
- Submit the application
*All documents should be uploaded in PDF or JPG format and the maximum upload size of each file cannot exceed 1MB. All file names must be in English.
Note to applicant:
- Selection is based on the academic and non-academic achievement of the applicants.
- Successful applicants will receive a notification by Email with payment instruction no later than June 30, 2017. Please arrange payment 1 day after you have received the notification.
- Confirmation letter with registration location will be sent to each successful applicant after payment is completed.
- Programme fee is non-refundable.
HKU Taster@Easter 2017
Our souvenir to all happy faces in HKU Taster@Easter 2017~
Wherever life's journey takes you, these little memories and friends you have will never be replaced!