The Taster Day programme, which was first launched in 2014, aims to offer local junior secondary students an exciting taste of the unique energy of HKU campus life. Students have the chance to learn from HKU's friendly and knowledgeable professors and experience a range of interesting workshops.
Please join our Facebook group to know more recent news from HKU Taster as well as information about forthcoming events.
What's Next: HKU Taster @ Summer 2018
We are pleased to inform you that the HKU Taster @ Summer 2018 for S2-3 secondary school students is available to enroll starting March 29, 2018.
HKU Taster @ Summer 2018 day programme provides a great opportunity for junior secondary school students to experience the vibrant campus life in HKU, while participating in different interactive and inspiring workshops led by HKU professors for students to explore their passion and interest in various disciplines.
This coming Summer, don't miss out the chance to learn more about the courses offered by Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Business & Economics: Wealth and Asset Management, Faculty of Social Sciences an Faculty of Science. By participating in this 2-day learning experieince, students will acquire more in-depth knowloedge of their interested subjects and be engaged in a fun and interactive learning environment to think creatively and innovatively.
|Dates:||July 30-July 31, 2018 (Monday & Tuesday)|
|Medium of Instruction:||Cantonese/English|
|Fee:||HK$980 (Lunches are included)|
*Type in promo code "HKUTS2018" to waive the application fee*
|Application deadline:||May 31, 2018|
Workshops offered by HKU Faculties:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Business & Economics: Wealth and Asset Management
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
Important Notes to applicants:
- Starting from February 1st, 2018, there will be a $200 fee charged to all applications to HKU Taster programmes.
- Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- *All applicable Promotional Codes MUST be inputted at the time of submitting the application; once submitted, application fee is charged and is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Selection is based on the academic and non-academic achievement of the applicants.
- Successful applicants will receive a notification by Email with payment instruction no later than June 30, 2018. Please arrange payment 1 day after you have received the notification.
- Confirmation letter with registration location will be sent to each successful applicant within two weeks after payment is completed.
- Programme fee is non-refundable.
Disclaimer: Programme contents are subject to change without prior notice.
You are invited to join our Facebook group( https://www.facebook.com/hkutaster ) to know more recent news from HKU Taster as well as information about forthcoming events
Register at https://www.summerals.hku.hk/application/auth/login
(Please choose“Secondary School”in Level of Study)
- Activate the account by clicking the link on the confirmation email
- Login to your account and choose “Course Selection”
Select “HKU Taster @ Summer 2018” and complete the following information:
- Personal Information
- Academic Qualifications
- Awards & Scholarships
- Enter Promotional Code "HKUTS2018" to waive the application fee.
Upload the supporting documents*:
- Most recent academic transcript
- Submit the application
*All documents should be uploaded in PDF or JPG format and the maximum upload size of each file cannot exceed 1MB. All file names must be in English.
Our souvenir to all happy faces in HKU Taster@Easter 2017~
Wherever life's journey takes you, these little memories and friends you have will never be replaced!