Click below to view the detailed guidelines.
- Register and create a personal application account.
- Choose the International Admissions Scheme/Non-JUPAS Admissions Scheme option.
- Read the declaration and click Accept to continue.
- Enter your login name, e-mail address, personal particulars and a password to create an account.
- The registration confirmation will be sent to your registered e-mail address. You can also print a copy of the registration confirmation page for your own records.
- Proceed to the online application form.
- Log in to the application system with your login name and password.
- Complete the online application form following the instructions (General Information and Instructions).
- Upload relevant supporting documents after completing each section.
- To avoid losing your data, always click Save and Continue at the bottom of each page before proceeding to the next section.
- When filling out the Personal Statement section, you can either type your essay directly into the space provided or prepare it using a text editor or word processor and then copy and paste it into the space provided.
- The form should be completed within 30 days or by the application deadline, whichever is earlier.
- Use the Preview Final Report function to ensure that you have filled in all relevant sections before making the payment. Once you have paid the non-refundable application fee of HK$450 (or HK$750 for late application) by credit card, your application is finalised and you will not be permitted to make any further changes.
- Please submit your application early so as to avoid system congestion near the deadline.
- Your application is not complete until you have paid the application fee online.
(For the sake of online security, some banks, such as HSBC and Hang Seng Bank, require customers to go through an authentication process to verify their personal information before an online payment can be made.)
- After successful online payment, a final report of your application will be displayed which contains an application number, a payment invoice number, a payment reference number and a payment approval code.
- Save or print a copy of this final report for your own records. You will be required to quote your application number in all future enquiries.
- Upon successful submission of your online application, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail. Please log into the application account using the same login name and password to access your application account.
- You may upload additional supporting documents through the Online Document Upload System after submission of online application.
- Late submission of supporting documents will delay the consideration of your application.
- Please note that you are not required to submit any hard copies and/or certified true copies of your documents to the University during the application stage. Should you be given a confirmed admission offer by the University, you will be provided with information about how to submit certified true copies of your documents.
Supporting Documents Required
To facilitate our consideration of your application, please make use of the Online Document Upload System available in your application account to upload** the following supporting documents by the application deadline, if you have not yet done so when completing your online application. Late submission of supporting documents will delay the consideration of your application:
|Personal Identification|| |
|Education and Qualification|| |
(#For results to be available at a later date, please upload them to the system once available.)
|Reference (preferred)|| |
(For confidential reference to be submitted to the University directly, please post it to the Admissions Office at MG14, Ground Floor, Main Building, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong. Your full name, application number, date of birth and first choice of curriculum should be specified on the reference for identification purpose.)
|Resume / Curriculum Vitae (optional)|| |
(**Note: Please do not mail in hard copy and/or certified true copy of your documents at the application stage. These are only required after you receive a confirmed offer from the University at a later time.)